This year’s Annual SHRM conference is being held in festive New Orleans from June 18th – June 21st!
Showcasing some of the most influential and forward-thinking HR leaders in the field right now, Lyle will be facilitating a session entitled:
In this session, you will hear about the impact these leaders had on their organizations during their journey to becoming strategic leaders as they share their success stories, struggles, and advice related to some of today’s most talked-about issues.
This panel will discuss how HR can:
- Gain a seat at the table.
- Drive business success.
- Help achieve award-winning cultures.
- Tim Young SHRM-SCP, Auto Zone – Director of Talent Acquisition and Customer Satisfaction
- Michael Lorenca, SHRM- SCP, Pepsi-Cola & National Brand Beverages, Honickman Companies – Chief Human Resource Officer
- Richard H. Johnson, SHRM-SCP, Citizens National Bank – Chief Human Resource Officer
- Lynn Mulholland, SHRM-SCP, Senior Vice President and Director of Learning & Development, Abbot Downing, Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors and the Wells Fargo Investment Institute.
For more information on the speakers or to add this session to your conference schedule, click here!