“Mission-driven” companies have 30% higher levels of innovation and 40% higher levels of retention, and they tend to be first or second in their market segment. (Becoming Irresistible, Deloitte, February 2015)
Strategic planning provides your organization and your employees with a clear framework to promote success. Most often, a strategic plan consists of both mission and vision statements, values, goals, and a plan for reaching those goals.
“Companies whose employees understand the mission and goals enjoy a 29 percent greater return than other firms (Watson Wyatt Work Study).
The impact of strategic planning can be felt at all levels of an organization, and the benefits include:
- The organization’s focus and resources can be placed or re-allocated to the important things,
- Become aware of any available opportunities and potential threats
- Analyze your organizational strengths and weaknesses
- Provide a direction for your organization
- Set realistic objectives that are challenging and motivating, but still attainable
- Develop a reference for budgets and operating plans
- Provide direction so employees understand what they are striving to accomplish
HRG’s in-depth approach is unique because we begin by interviewing management, employees, and your clients to get the complete snapshot of your organization. After analyzing your current position, HRG’s consultants assess your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to facilitate planning for future growth. We then partner with your leadership to develop a concrete strategic vision to guide decision-making and resource-planning enterprise-wide!