Ensure your top managers are also top performers!
According to Deloitte, the capability gap for building great leaders has widened in every region of the world, and yet leadership is vital in all areas of an organization for success.
Coaching is used to develop your organization’s managers and executives by providing the support and insight they need to reach their maximum potential. Using your specific objectives, HRG will design a coaching program to meet organizational and individual goals for improved performance.
Our experienced coaches work with a wide variety of managers and executives in different phases of their careers. Some need the additional insight and support to move to the next level; some need help in overcoming poor habits that limit their performance. Others may need to develop competencies in communication and interpersonal skills, diversity awareness, or in building trust and personal credibility.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Offering 360-degree evaluation processes to gain valuable feedback from key constituencies
- Utilizing behavioral assessments to gain insights into communication and behavioral styles and preferences
- Meeting with your professional’s leader/HR professional to create the right agenda for the coaching assignment
- Meeting regularly with the manager or executive for discussion on key issues, review of weekly performance against measurable objectives, and accountability on assignments and benchmarks
- Providing information or programs or interventions that are needed, and what parties should be included
- Identifying individuals or departments that should be included in improvement measures