Organizations with engaged employees reap stronger performance outcomes.
- According to Towers Perrin research, companies with engaged workers have 6% higher net profit margins, and according to Kenexa research engaged companies have five times higher shareholder returns over five years.
Employee engagement is sometimes seen as an elusive concept, but its value to an organization’s success should not be underestimated. According to Forbes, “Employee engagement is the emotional commitment the employee has to the organization and its goals.” The emotionally committed employee seeks satisfaction beyond the paycheck or the next promotion – it means they will go above and beyond to help achieve success, something that gets communicated to clients and the community through improved performance, better products or services, or just plain word-of-mouth advertising.
As founders of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky program, Lyle Hanna and HRG are uniquely positioned to help your organization evaluate current levels of employee engagement, recommend strategies for improvement, and assist in the communication and implementation of recommended programs and solutions.
Our employee engagement solutions include:
- Administering assessment tools or conducting focus groups to establish a current baseline of engagement levels
- Assessing corporate potential for the “Best Places to Work” list and recommending improvements to increase chances
- Improving management/leadership’s communication with employees
- Designing innovative programs and incentives that meet your needs and are within budget